Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 43 - The Wise Man

Day 43
The Wise Man

 12 And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon thearock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your bfoundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty cstorm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.

I love this scripture.   It is one of my favorites.  
I am thankful for this scripture.  When I read it it helps me remember that I must always put my trust in the Lord and follow Him and not get caught up in the ways of the world.  I need to be like the wise man and build my house upon the rock and not like the foolish man who built his house upon the sand.  It didn't end to well for the foolish man.

I hope you all had a wonderful Sabbath.  I did.  We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight.  I love these young men.  I love the spirit they bring to our home.  And these two are particularly entertaining.  

No comments:

Post a Comment