Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 41 - Happy Birthday

Day 41
Happy Birthday

I have so much to be thankful for today.

First, my wonderful husband came home early from work and fixed me breakfast.  Eggs, bacon, toast all cooked to perfection.

Then he gave me my first present of the day..
a keyboard for my ipad.  Yes!

I got lots of birthday love from co-workers and facebook friends.

All my kids called and wished me a happy birthday.

Went to Outback for dinner with my hubby and my parents!
Got a free dessert!

Went shopping for my birthday present....hopefully, pictures tomorrow.

And then came home to another present of socks....yes, I love, love, love new socks!  And a really cute insulated lunch bag.

I've had a really nice birthday....so many wonderful friends and family have been so kind with their birthday wishes.

But mostly I want to thank my MOM.....without her I wouldn't be here.  Thanks for always being there for me, thanks for being sick for 9 months for me, thanks for all your sacrifices, thanks for being a best friend, thanks for being a great example, thanks for being the best grandma to my kids.  Your the best MOM and I love you.

And I am sorry there are no pictures today but hopefully tomorrow I will have some pictures.

PS...this is my last year in my 40's....kinda weird to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment