Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 21

I love technology.  It really enhances my life and makes communicating so much easier.  There are so many ways to keep in touch these days.  Phone, text, emails, Facebook, Skype. . . And I love that I can be in touch with my girls.  Ciara just left to go back to school at BYU Idaho.  I didn't get to take her back this time.  She moved into a new apartment and I hate not knowing or having a visual in my head of where she is living but thanks to Skype she can take me on a tour of her apartment so I can see where she is living.  And it makes her seem not so far away.  I love being able to Skype with all my girls.  It's almost like your together when your talking and you can see them.  So today I am thankful for Skype.  Ciara's  apartment looks really nice and it was so good to see her and her sweet smile.   And she got to see Cocos new haircut . . . You can't do that on a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment