Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 34

Day 34
Roundtable Pizza, Rootbeer
& Skype

Had to work late today and so it begins.  I think tomorrow will be my last Saturday off until after the election...boo!  And also overtime everyday at least an half and hour but probably more.  Have I ever talked about how much I love election time?  Well that will have to be for another post.  I can talk about how thankful I am for my work and election time;)

So, when I got home tonight I was tired and my back hurt and I did not want to cook.  So, hubby man went and got pizza Roundtable of course and AW Rootbeer which is the best and then I skyped with Ciara.  And chatted with Ciara and Katie.  It was a fun way to end the evening.  And now I just want to go lay down and rest my aching back.  Hope you all enjoy your night

PS apparently some of you had a problem viewing my pictures on yesterdays post.  It was a picture of a can of Mt. Dew and a Rose.




No comments:

Post a Comment