Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 26 -"My lips hurt real bad"

Day 26
Thursday

Nothing  exciting about Thursday except that its the day before Friday which is the last day of the work week and the start of the weekend.  I guess that is something to be grateful for.  Nothing really exceptional about Thursdays really and so its not helping me at all to come up with something to blog about today.  I will say that I can't think about how many of these posts I have to come up with still.....cuz it is overwhelming.  I mean I have lots of ideas for special days on which I can talk about special people in my life . . . for example on birthdays I am planning on blogging about that person and so on.   I always give myself this pep talk...."you can't eat the whole watermelon at once but you can eat it one bite at a time"  and that's the way I have to approach this goal of blogging every day for a year.  I can't think about the whole year but I can think about one day at a time.  And now I feel as if I am just rambling so lets get to it.

Today Thursday, Sept. 13, 2012 I am thankful for.......



yes, I am thankful for chapstick.

Have you ever needed chapstick and not had it?  It's the worst.
I might be just a little addicted to chapstick.

And if my lips get to dry and chapped I get coldsores which really are the worst so I ALWAYS need chapstick.  Or as my Courtney calls it "chappy"



I know how he feels......"my lips hurt real bad"

Happy Thursday ... the day before Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment