Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 19

Day 19
Sierra's

Today, I drove my Ciara over the Sierra's.  I was taking her to the Reno Airport so she could go back to school....sad face.  And I had lots of time to think on the way home and those mountains are beautiful.  Seriously, amazing.  It also made me so thankful that I was DRIVING over them and not walking over them.  As beautiful as they are I don't even want to think about how hard it would be to have travel over them on foot.  

I am really grateful for the beautiful mountains and that I live in this century...the one with cars and airplanes for that matter.



And I miss my Ciara.

1 comment:

  1. When we lived in CA and would drive out to UT to visit family, I couldn't not think of the Donners, and the pioneers, and all those who walked over those mountains with no roads, no trails, no air conditioning/heating... I was always thankful for our car after going through them!

    ReplyDelete