Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 14

Do you ever think about health insurance?  Probably only when you don't have it or when you don't have enough coverage....right?  I know I used never think about it....until I didn't have it and then well it is pretty much always in the back of your mind.  You pray a lot that you won't have an accident or that you won't come down with some horrible disease.

Now, we have amazing health insurance.  It is a huge blessing.  I sometimes can't even believe how blessed we are to have such great insurance.  Now, I never have to worry about it..... and hopefully, that never changes.

Today's idea came to me while I was standing in line at the pharmacy waiting to get some prescriptions....total cost $10.00.  How great is that.....it could have cost me so much more.

So, grateful for health insurance.  One less thing for me to worry about:)


No comments:

Post a Comment