Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 35

Day 35
Saturday is a Special Day

Today I am thankful for a cleaner closet. I can't really say clean because it is not quit there yet but it is soooooooo much better.

I got rid of 2 huge bags of clothes.  I'm talking the big 30 gallon trash bag size bags.  And I organized my side.  I have been wanting to do this for a long time so it feels great to have it organized and it looks nice too.

Also, today David washed the car and the truck.  He cleaned the all the spiders and their webs off the front porch/walkway.  And the blew all the leaves away.  And now it looks nice again and not like the spider hotel of Elk Grove.

And now we are headed off to my nephews birthday party. 

Hope your Saturday was awesome!

And for your viewing pleasure here is song for you


No comments:

Post a Comment