Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 98 - And its Sunday Again!

Day 98
And its Sunday again!

Wow, this week has really gone by fast.  And these past 4 days have been a blur.  The time just went to fast.  I am so not ready to go back to work tomorrow.  I am really dreading it.  Hopefully, we will be able to lots done and we can put this election to bed!

Again, I do love Sundays because I can go to church and just try to renew for the next week.  I had to send Ciara back to Idaho this morning which is always a little sad.  But good news is she will be back in 3 weeks and I know the time will speed by.

I am really thankful for the great Thanksgiving weekend and for my family and I am thankful for left overs...no cooking for me today.  

And this video just makes you feel good and makes me grateful to be a part of such an amazing organization.  

I love my church
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints


No comments:

Post a Comment