Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 83 & 84 what is happening

Day 83 & 84
What is happening . . .

I totally forgot about posting yesterday.
I have to get back into the groove.
Not that I did anything exciting...
yesterday, I slept in, went grocery shopping,
did some laundry, cleaned the refrigerator
and watch Netflix.

And today, went to church, made a really awesome dinner, watched amazing race and have discovered a new website Wanelo.
Its pretty cool.  Now I know what to buy my girls for Christmas and if anyone wants to see what I want well you can go see.

It has been great to have a whole weekend off.  Too catch up on sleep, chores, and my shows.  Back to work tomorrow to try and finish up this election.  And then try to enjoy the holidays.

I do want to mention since today is Vetern's Day how grateful I am for all the men and women who are serving or who have served our country but mostly I'm thankful for my own grandpa who served in WWII.  He is a great man and I'm thankful he is my grandpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment