Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 95 - Thanksgiving

Day 95
Thanksgiving

So, I have been writing this blog for 95 days now and for the most part it has helped me realize how many things I have to be grateful for.  Some days I had to think hard but I have always been able to come up with something.  And now its actually Thanksgiving so what am I going to say....

I have so many blessing in my life but mostly I am thankful for my family and for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Those are my top two and without them I don't think I would have much to be thankful for.  

I did have a great day.  I got to eat two thanksgiving dinners with my two wonderful families.  How lucky am I?  

I skyped with my two kids who couldn't make it and that was really fun.

I shopped online all morning and got a lot of my Christmas shopping done while in my pajama's.  I didn't even get in the shower until after noon.  It was really just a nice relaxing day.  

And I have 3 more days of my weekend still to enjoy.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment