Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 77 - Daylight Savings

Day 77
Daylight savings

I am not gonna lie and am so excited that we get an extra hour sleep tonight.
I can really use it.  It couldn't come at a better time.
Hopefully, I will actually be able to sleep that extra hour.

I am also so thankful today for my family and thankful we are all healthy.
A very pregnant women came into our office today.  She looked like she was ready to have that baby any day.  When she came up to the counter she started to cry.....she handed a ballot to the person who was helping her and struggled to say that the ballot belonged to her husband who just died a week ago....saddest thing ever!  I really started to cry.  I can't even imagine how her heart must be   broken.  I have nothing to complain about when I see things like this.  I am very blessed.  Take a minute today to hug the ones you love....


No comments:

Post a Comment