Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 81 & 82 I think I'm back

Day 81 & 82
Today is Friday

Yesterday, I was just to tired to write.  I felt like I had been run over by a Mack truck.  Today, I am not so tired and I found out that I get a full weekend.  
I get two days off!  I am so excited about this ..... and my plan is to not do much   
just stay home, sleep, watch some Netflix  maybe do some laundry, may go to the grocer store.  Basically just relax.  

I am really thankful for a two day weekend.  In fact, I am so happy about it that I am not even mad that I have to work on Monday, which is actually a holiday.  

And yes, I got a new phone.  Which I am loving.  I am still learning how to use it and it has so many things I still have no idea how to do yet but I am learning.

Yep this is what I have now.
So, pretty.  It has helped me to cheer me up....election results = boo:(


No comments:

Post a Comment