Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day sixty -eight ....la la la la

Day Sixty-eight

la la la la la la

I went to the first choir concert of the  new year tonight.
I have been going to Sheldons choir concerts for many years now and I just love them.  I never get tired of listening to those kids sing.

Tonight I got watch David singing and my heart just swelled with all kinds of joy, love, & pride.  

He is just such an awesome kid.  Seriously,  he is the best teenager.  If all teenagers were like him high schools would be the best places.
He gets good grades, he is happy, he has good friends, he still kisses me when I drop him off for seminary every morning, he always is concerned about me and wants to make sure I'm happy.  He loves his sisters and worries about them.  He is just turning into a wonderful man and I am so blessed to have him as my son.

And I was thinking about him as I watched him singing and I thought....boys are so much easier then girls....at least thats my experience.  

Love you David.

1 comment:

  1. I could just cry reading this post. He really is the sweetest kid. Love him. :)

    ReplyDelete