Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 64 - Another week has come and gone

Day 64
Another Week has come and gone....

I can't believe how fast time is passing.
David is already 15 1/2 and pestering me to get his driving permit
Katie has been married to the amazing Tom for 3 1/2 months
Ciara is half way done with this semester
Christmas is right around the corner
I have been posting on my thankful blog for 64 days now

I just can't believe how fast time is passing
It seems that I was just posting a Sunday blog yesterday
Today was Stake Conference.  I loved the talks.  All were centered around Christ.  All spoke about things I needed to hear.   
Two things really stood out to me today.
First, I need to be less judgmental and love others as Christ would
and this song


I am so thankful for Sundays and my leaders who are inspired and speak words that lift and inspire me to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment