Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 72 - UGH

Day 72

I think everyone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
I talked to and dealt with so many rude people.
These people for the most part claim how Important voting is for them and yet they waited until the last minute and when they find out they are not eligible it is somehow my fault.
I am just over rude people.

If its that important don't wait until the last minute.  And take some responsibility people.  Ugh!  

Because of all the rude people I am having a hard time feeling thankful...and tomorrow will probably just as bad if not worse so I'm not even looking forward to tomorrow.

I have my health, my family and my testimony for that I am thankful.

This post may be repeated for the next week or until after election day.

PS don't be rude to people who try to help you....especially when its your own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment