Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 55 - Sharing is the best

Day 55
Sharing is the best!

Today I am thankful that Stephen got a gift card to Chili's for his birthday.

We went there for dinner tonight.  It was so good.  Maybe it was so good cuz I didn't have to cook it.  Whatever, the reason....Thanks Dad Jensen for the great birthday gift.  We ALL thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sharing is the best!


PS....being right is really a beautiful thing.  Today at work I was being yelled at by a very cranky man.  He was going on and on about how ignorant and stupid we were.  Come to find out he was the ignorant and stupid one.  The ballot he was telling me was wrong and our big mistake...well turns out it was his big mistake because it was a ballot from the June election.  Hah, hah!  Who is stupid now!  He had to eat big steaming plate of crow.  Some days its the small things that make me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment