Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 1

So, I've been a little blah lately.  Nothing I can really put my finger on but I don't like it.  I was in church today thinking about this and how I don't like how I'm feeling and it came to me that I need to be better. . . that I need to be better at all those very basic things - prayer, scripture study etc.  I decided that I needed something to help me re-fill, re-charge, whatever, you want to call it.  I just need to get out of my slump.  And for some reason I started thinking about how I have so much to be grateful for and well this idea of a gratitude blog was born.  I have decided that everyday I am going to blog about something I am grateful for and some days I know it will be short but I want to do it.

This is for me and if you want to participate please feel free to tell me what your grateful for.  I am sure it will help me to get out of my slump.

Day 1

Today I am grateful for temple's and my eternal family.

I'm feeling better already.


Seriously, what an amazing family I have and more than anything I want to be with them for forever.  

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea. Can't wait to read it everyday :) this will be very helpful to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think many of us need this...the gray fog has set in for many and I think you will touch many with this !! thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete