Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 9



Today I am grateful for missionaries.  Don't they just bring a smile to your face?   I just love these young men and women who sacrifice up to two years of their lives to go out into the world to serve their Heavenly Father.  They share the message of a loving Heavenly Father and of our Savior Jesus Christ.  These young people are such amazing examples to me and I am just so grateful to them for their service.  I am a member today because some missionaries were willing to go out and share the gospel with my family.  Currently there are over 50,000 missionaries serving in over 300 missions around the world.  I think that is pretty impressive.  I love missionaries.

I have a just a few pictures here of some of our friends who are currently serving missions   Hopefully, I haven't forgotten anyone and I chose to only put up pictures of current missionaries because I know so many people who have served it would be just too many.  And no I do not know who those missionaries are in the top picture just one I found.

In no particular order:

David Muncy serving in Brazil.  
One of my favorite young men from EGMTC & Strauss

Elders Yagi and Brimhall
two of my most favorite missionaries who have served here in my ward
both are home now but I just couldn't leave them out.

Sister Julia Stapp
my niece who is serving the Philippines
currently in the MTC in Provo but leaving soon.
I love this girl she is awesome

Sister McKenzie Giles
Our noteworthy friend serving in Croatia.
She is still in the MTC in Provo, but will be leaving soon.
Her and Sister Stapp above reported on the same day.

Elder Michael Larsen
Serving in Brazil...one of Ciara's best friends

Elder Zach Jerome
Serving in Minnesota, Spanish speaking.  Also, one of Ciara's best friends

Elder Dakota Argyle
Serving in Provo, Utah.  Also, one of Ciara's bestest friends.

And this is a picture of Ciara's 3 best friends who are all currently serving.
We miss these boys.

How lucky am I know all these awesome kids?  So much love for all of them
and for all the missionaries serving all over the world.



3 comments:

  1. Awww. You know I love this. I noticed the word Ciara's bestest under one particular name...wink wink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog spot Cindy! :D We all need to be grateful - and think daily about it!

    ReplyDelete