Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 8

I have not had the best weekend.....sorta feel like a little black cloud is following me around and well it doesn't help me come up with ideas for this blog.  Even though I have many things I'm grateful for I just haven't really felt like I want to blog about any of them.  I am still not feeling great and I have to go back to work tomorrow and well I think I am having a little bit of a pity party.  So, I went to you youtube and started watching some uplifting videos today and this is the one that spoke to me today.


This is my testimony.  I know without a doubt that Jesus Christ is my Savior and He can and does help me carry my burdens and knows me and my heartaches.  I know that my Redeemer lives and I am so grateful for my testimony.  Nothing else really matters when you have this knowledge.  This is what is really important.  The church is true!


1 comment:

  1. Does this help--I love you Sister. I have been thinking about you and I pray for you!

    ReplyDelete