Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Days 117 - 121 Cacthing Up

Catching Up
117 - 121

Wow, time is flying by so fast.
I went to Idaho to pick up Ciara on Friday.
Saturday, we went to Provo, to see Katie & Tom.  I also got to spend
some time with my friends Connie and Julie. And I got to see
 some of my favorite missionaries....Elder Brimhall,  Yagi & Kelly.
Then on Monday, we drove back home to California.
It's been back to work yesterday and today.
Seems like I was just posting on here yesterday.
Christmas is just a few days away!
I am not quite ready.

But I am so thankful for all my blessings.
My heart still aches for all those families who lost loved ones
in the school shooting in Connecticut.  I don't understand and I
just can't stop thinking about it.  
It makes me really appreciate the gospel and my family.

Hopefully, now I can get back on track.
I love having my house full of family again.
Just wish my Courtney was here.




No comments:

Post a Comment