Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 110 - Happy Birthday

Day 110
Happy Birthday
(yes, this is late but I started writing this on her birthday)


This beauty is 20 years old today and I am so thankful for her.

Where to begin...Ciara is just the best.
She has been my shopping buddy for these past 20 years.
From the very beginning she has always been happy to accompany me on my errands and shopping adventures.  Ciara is just the most mild mannered and 
calm person.  It takes a lot to ruffle her feathers.  I think it might come with being a third child.  They just know from the beginning that they have to be patient.  Ciara is so patient and kind.  She has a loving heart and dosen't have unkind words to say about anybody.  She strives hard to always do her best.  She is honest and has more integrity then most people I know.
She is such an example to me.  She has a very strong sense of right and wrong and is not a follower.    She is happy to let others have the spotlight but that doesn't mean she doesn't shine.  She has a quiet strength.  She is a great friend and better listener.  And she is great at one liners.
Sarcasm is second nature and she is the queen of imitating people.
She makes me laugh so much.  

Ciara never complains.  And to prove this point she has been in pain pretty much everyday for the past 4 years but most people don't know.  And even if you do know she will always say she is fine or say she feels better then she does.

Ciara is one of the best.  People like her are hard to find.
She has never given me one minute of worry.  
I feel so blessed to be able to be her Mom.  I love her more
than I can ever express.

Thank you Ciara for being you.  You have been a blessing to our family from the moment you arrived.  I don't know what I did to deserve you but
I'm thankful everyday for whatever it was I did.


2 comments:

  1. AMEN to that! She is so wonderful. Love you Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to make me cry and that's saying something. I am so glad to have you as a mom. I love you!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete