Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 157 - I'm Lazy?

Day 157
I'm Lazy?

I don't even know why I haven't been blogging.
It was just so easy not to.  
Maybe I'm lazy, maybe I haven't cared
but I like to think its because things are good
and I just haven't needed the "blogging therapy".

Good news is I am good.  The family is good.
Life is just rolling along and right now there
are no bumps in the road and if you know me
at all I love when there are no bumps
in the road.

So I am thankful for a smooth road.
And I am probably going to jinx myself but I am thankful
that I haven't gotten the flu.  I feel like everyone around me
has been sick but so far I have been able to stay healthy.
I am pretty much one of the only people left at work who
have not gotten it.  But today Ciara is not feeling well.  Let's pray she is 
not coming down with the flu or else I may not escape its steely grasp.

Work has slowed down to a snails pace which is good and bad.
It is very quiet which is good and bad.  I miss my work friends 
that were there temporarily.  

I am making no promises about blogging again everyday but here's to
getting back in the saddle.
Here a few pictures of somethings we have been up to:

 Coco loves her new toy.  Thank you Elder Argyle!

 Lunches....Salad in a jar.  Thank you pinterest!

 EGMTC Little Mermaid....getting ready for the performance.

 BJ's with the family!  Yummy.
Christmas lights!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment